Our website address is: https://natalieholden.com and Natalie Holden from Natalie Holden Interiors is the data controller.
Contact e-mail: email@example.com
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Personal data such as your name, e-mail address and postcode is captured when you fill out our contact form. This information will be stored for the purpose of fulfilling customer services related to your enquiry and to analyse customer enquiries based on location, for the purpose of marketing plans.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded Content From Other Sites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites such as Youtube behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We use google analytics for the purpose of improving our website content and the services that we provide. lt measures information such as length of time on the page, pages viewed, demographics of audience such as gender, age and interests and traffic source.
How Your Information May Be Used
Your information may be used for the following purposes:-
- To operate and maintain the Website
- To send you promotional information, such as newsletters. Each email promotion will provide information on how to opt-out of future mailings
- To send you administrative communications, such as administrative emails, confirmation emails, technical notices, updates on policies, or security alerts
- To respond to your enquiries and comments
- To provide you with user support
- To track and measure advertising on the Website
- To protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorised or illegal activity.
Sponsored Content Tracking Pixels
This Website may engage in sponsored campaigns with various influencer networks, brands, and agencies. All sponsored content is disclosed in accordance with the FTC’s requirements. From time to time, these sponsored campaigns utilize tracking pixels (aka web beacons), which may contain cookies to collect data regarding usage and audience. This information is collected by the sponsoring company to track the results of the campaign. No personally identifiable information collected by the Website is used in conjunction with these tracking pixels.
Affiliate Program Participation
The Website may engage in affiliate marketing, which is done by embedding tracking links into the Website. If you click on a link for an affiliate partnership, a cookie will be placed on your browser to track any sales for purposes of commissions.
You may subscribe to our newsletter via our website or at an event, which may be used for advertising purposes. All newsletters sent may contain tracking pixels. The pixel is embedded in emails and allows an analysis of the success of online marketing campaigns. Because of these tracking pixels, we may see if and when you open an email and which links within the email you click. Also, this allows the Website to adapt the content of future newsletters to the interests of the user. This behaviour will not be passed on to third parties.
Who We Share Your Data With
We store/share/send your data with third party service providers listed below:-
- Mail chimp to send a newsletter, mainly for the purpose of sharing recent blog articles and news. Occasionally we will include details of offers or services within the e-mail.
- Asana – this is a secure, password protected cloud based project management system used for the purpose of managing projects and meetings, for our interior design customers. This ensures we are able to provide an efficient and organised service for our clients.
- Hubspot – this is a secure and password protected cloud based CRM system.
- Quickbooks – this is a secure and password protected cloud based accounting software.
How Long We Retain Your Data
We will store your data indefinitely.
What Rights You Have Over Your Data
If you have left comments, signed up too our mailing list, or have bought a service from us, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.