We offer bespoke residential interior design service packages, tailor-made and scalable for any size project and budget.
The impact of how, when and why we interact with the spaces around us is frequently overlooked and often misunderstood. Our relationships with our immediate surroundings, especially our homes, have a direct impact on our daily lives. This has the ability to both positively and negatively affect our balance of leisure, work, sleep and productivity.
Our ‘At Home’ suite looks at striking the right balance between these elements within a residential living setting, through a considered and holistic approach to interior design that engages with all senses.
“Our bespoke service packages can be tailor-made for any size project and budget.”
We have previously worked on residential interior design projects including partial and full home renovations, loft conversions, new-build and self-build developments, extensions and period property renovations, internal wall knock-through and internal reconfigurations. Explore our case studies to find out more.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
- – Design strategy consultations
- – Project planning
- – Cost feasibility studies
- – Space planning and furniture layouts
- – Mood boards and colour schemes
- – Material specification
- – Bathroom and kitchen design
- – Product specification
- – Lighting and electrical layouts
- – Bespoke joinery design
- – Upcycling and design hacks
- – Bespoke soft furnishings
- – 3D visuals and photorealistic CGI’s
- – Project support
- – Product procurement and supply chain management
- – Interior styling
North West UK; Manchester, Liverpool, Cheshire, Wirral, Lancashire and North Wales.