At Natalie Holden Interiors I am committed to providing the best quality customer service and I will be adhering to and checking the government guidelines on a daily basis.
During this time I will aim to be as flexible and adaptable as I can for each and every client. The health and wellbeing of all clients and contractors associated with a project are a priority so we’ll be minimising face to face meetings and site visits where possible. All initial free consultations will take place over zoom and you can send photos of your property to me in order for me to provide a tailored quotation.
For site visits that do have to take place in order to carry out any work, please can you follow these guidelines:
- Please open doors in your property so we do not have to touch any surfaces
- Keep a 2 metre distance during the meeting in order to adhere to social distancing guidelines
- If you or any of your household are presenting COVID symptoms following the arrangement of a meeting/site visit, please inform us asap so we can cancel/re-arrange the meeting for when it is safe to do so.
- We will wash our hands with anti-bacterial sanitiser prior to entering and leaving your property
- We won’t be accepting drinks during the consultation
I still firmly believe that interior design is not just a luxury service and will be of great benefit during the current climate. I am also well equipped to carry out design services remotely if need be and have access to a great number of tools to ensure the process runs smoothly.
Please know that even minor, but especially major building work and decorating takes planning and it is very much the same under the current circumstances. Whether you are getting ready for a full renovation or a small extension, planning the building work and booking in the trades can take months. Make the most of these quiet times to lay the foundations for what could be a smooth renovation project in the second half of the year. Let me help you see the potential of your home or business.
Our homes are our sanctuaries and safe havens and I truly believe that making them beautiful, functional and a pleasant place to spend time in will make an even bigger impact on people’s lives and wellbeing after we have put this virus behind us.
If you have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org