We’re looking for an aspiring junior interior designer 3 days per week initially, to grow within our company and assist with our exciting portfolio of projects. We are now based in Cheadle, South Manchester and work with a diverse range of clients across Liverpool, Wirral, Cheshire and Manchester.
Having recently moved into a new studio, we’re excited to have a creative office space where we can work together in a friendly, supportive and dog friendly environment.
We offer free on site parking and a flexible working approach, plus we’re surrounded by a welcoming community of other businesses with lots of green space and a Lake nearby.
You will be provided training and support to learn and develop your skills in all areas of a project, with opportunities for career progression.
- Creative flair with good problem solving skills
- Customer service experience and/or good communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to adapt and work under pressure to deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Confidence working with numbers and scale – to assist with measuring, costing and understanding architectural drawings
- Full driving license and car – to access projects on site across Liverpool, Wirral, Cheshire and Manchester
- Design qualification at degree level or equivalent
- Experience with Auto CAD, Sketch -up, Microsoft Office programs, Adobe In-Design, Adobe Photoshop, Canva, Asana or ability to learn quickly
- Liaising with suppliers/ trades for obtaining quotes, samples and product information
- Assistance with design presentations including creation of mood boards and space planning
- Product sourcing
- Assisting with styling
- Assisting with site measures
- Assisting with design meetings and presentation pitches once settled in
If you are interested in this junior interior designer job vacancy, please e-mail a copy of your CV and sample portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 30th November 2021