It’s an exciting time for Natalie Holden Interiors with lots of plans for how we are growing the company. Hence we have a job vacancy for an interior designer to join our team and help us on our journey. We’re looking to build a strong and tight knit team in order to offer the best quality service and design offering to our existing and future clients. We’re looking for a passionate individual who aligns with our company values, if this is you please get in touch! Details for how to apply are detailed below.
Our company values:
Creativity – We foster creativity by providing a supportive environment for all ideas to be heard (even the bad ones!). This ensures artistic flair can flourish and the great ideas that spark can be fine-tuned into the perfect design solution.
Functionality – You shouldn’t need to work around your space, your space should work for you. We will work together to plan the interior design around your functional requirements whilst maintaining creative sophistication.
Quality – From our 12 years of industry experience we know that attention to detail is key. We also believe good design is an investment, which is why we spend time focusing on specifying long-lasting, high quality products.
Responsibility – We are always looking to make conscious and responsible choices, putting the wellbeing of our clients and team first. We encourage our clients to choose sustainable interior solutions which will enhance their lives and the lives of those around them.
We’re looking for a full time mid level interior designer with a minimum of 5 years experience, to grow within our company and assist with our exciting portfolio of projects. We are based in Cheadle, South Manchester and work with a diverse range of clients across Liverpool, Wirral, Cheshire and Manchester.
We have a creative office space where we can work together in a friendly, supportive and dog friendly environment.
We offer free on site parking and a flexible/hybrid working approach fitting around company and team work collaboration requirements. Plus we’re surrounded by a welcoming community of other businesses with lots of green space and a Lake nearby.
You will be working on projects from concept to completion and have opportunities for career progression.
- Interior Design qualification at degree level or equivalent
- Proficient with Auto CAD, Sketch-up, Microsoft Office programs, Adobe Photoshop
- Creative flair with good problem solving skills
- Customer service experience and excellent communication skills
- Experience with project management
- Ability to adapt and work under pressure to deadlines
- Attention to detail
- A good understanding of suppliers and latest products and materials on the market
- Confidence working with numbers and scale – measuring, costing and understanding architectural drawings
- Full driving license and car – to access projects on site across Liverpool, Wirral, Cheshire and Manchester
- Experience with/ or ability to learn Canva and Asana
- Managing small to medium projects from concept to completion
- Handling client calls, e-mails and meetings independently
- Liaising with suppliers/ trades for obtaining quotes, samples and product information
- Site measures/ interim site meetings
- Producing high quality design presentations including creation of mood boards, space planning and technical drawings (bespoke joinery, lighting and electrical layouts, tile layouts).
- Product sourcing
- Design meetings and presentation pitches with clients
- Assistance with managing procurement
- Assistance with business development (ie, finding new clients, networking, securing new projects)
- Assistance with researching and implementing sustainability strategies.
Salary: Dependant on experience
- Bonus/commission opportunities
- Team wellbeing day every summer
- You will receive extra paid days off between Christmas and NewYear, outside of your contracted holiday pay
- Supplier discounts available
- Flexible working
If you are interested in this mid level interior designer job vacancy, please e-mail a copy of your CV and sample portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org (we are not accepting applications via whatsapp or text message and please avoid e-mailing large files).
Application deadline: 31st October 2022